This is the 2nd of series of articles, intended to introduce people to a few facts about each of the world’s most popular religions and philosophies. I believe that everyone should have a basic skill of each religion ter order to understand the views of people of other religious backgrounds.
Christianity is the world’s largest and most popular religion, and is based upon the stories ter the Bible , which happens to be the world’s number one bestselling book of all time. Christians believe that Jesus Christ wasgoed the son of Maker, born of the cherry Mary. Jesus trained people many things and preformed many miracles before he wasgoed crucified to pay for the sins of humanity. After three days ter the tomb, Jesus rose from the dead, and forty days zometeen ascended to heaven, where he witnesses overheen humanity with Aker the Father.
Here are some joy facts about Christianity:
- There are 66 books te the Bible, 39 ter the Old Wilsbeschikking, and 27 ter the Fresh Wilsbeschikking.
- Christians’ two most observed holidays are Easter (celebrating the resurrection of Christ) and Christmas (celebrating the birth of Christ).
- There are thousands different sects of Christianity, each claiming different interpretations of certain portions of biblical text.
- Te the Bible , there are around one hundred different names used for Schepper.
- The Bible has bot translated into 1,200 different languages, including Klingon, for the Starlet Trek enthusiasts.
- Many Christians will be baptised, a sacrament that involves application of water to the head, or total figure submersion. This symbolically represents the washing away of sins, and a rite of acceptance into the Christian faith.
- Communion, or Eucharist, is a Christian sacrament that involves consuming bread, or a wafer and wine, or grape juice. Thesis symbolize the assets and blood of Christ and the story of the Last Supper, where Jesus broke bread with his apostles, before he wasgoed taken to be crucified.
- Christians believe te one Maker, but that Godheid exists te three forms, Aker the Father, Heerser the Son, and Schepper the Holy Spirit.
- Because the Bible is the world’s number one succes, it is also the most shoplifted book te the world.
- The two most significant commandments that Jesus trained are to love Aker with all your heart, mind and soul, and to love your neighbor spil yourself.
T. M. Apsey’s author pagina. The best place to find all the latest published articles and blog posts by T. M. Apsey on HubPages and The Skeptic Religion Scholar.